You are here

Comments for Replace or repair your damaged RV power cord?

  • Good point. I have replaced my 50 Amp plug, since the wires on the original cord became exposed.

    I purchased a 50 AMP CAMCO replacement Plug. It is a Do It Yourself type plug. The big thing with 50 Amp cords, is to make sure you get the HOT LEGS hooked up correctly and the Neutral Lead as well. Failure to do this and you will not be happy with the results.

    If you are unsure, take it to an RV Dealer or an electrician and have them help you.

  • Leave a Comment